Wednesday, June 21, 2006

New blog - tech-logg

Having occasionally written about some technology stuff in this blog, I've decided to hive these off to their own blog - tech-logg. I know, the title's a bit rubbish bit it's based on tech(nology) log(g) with a bit of a play by mixing my own surname in there. I'm not sure I like it so it might change. Anyway, here's what it's all about…

Working in I.T. support, most of my day is taken up with things of a technological nature and I'm hoping to share some of my experiences, findings, horror stories, etc. here. Being a bit of a Macintosh fan, most of the stuff I'll waffle about will be biased towards things Apple, Macintosh and Mac OS X but I also use a Windows PC at work and my kids have one too so I'll try to include some things along those lines as well and, where possible, cross-platform compatibility or alternatives may feature here too.

No comments: